Our change management methodology stimulates high performing, innovative collaboration by integrating: health care culture dynamics, engagement leadership, collective intelligence in teams, lean principles, project management competencies, and creative conflict resolution.
4 Core Implementation Strategies
- Solving practical problems together – Teams include individuals from other areas with different goals to promote cross-functional innovation and cohesive problem solving.
- Expansive, multi-directional and connecting approaches – Introducing new communication styles to promote aligned communication and action across functional areas.
- Modeling facilitative leadership – Empowering participants for increased engagement at every level.
- Encouraging an expanded organizational vision – Using new models to guide action.
4 Types of Change Management
- Coaching and Training – Working with individuals and teams within the organization to stimulate full-functioning.
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiating – Galvanizing individuals and groups to resolve interpersonal conflict leading to creative and innovative solutions.
- Connecting – Understanding reality through the eyes of participants.
- Consulting – Focusing on the organization as a whole for cohesive performance.
- Successfully achieving benchmarks.
- New ways of conceptualizing work for innovative solutions.
- Internal shifts of role identity.
- Highly positive experience of major system change.